- Jim Lahey – New York ‘s best baker
- Keith McNally – my former employer, and despite the hype, a great visionary and tastemaker.
- Bion Bartling – A truly passionate leader in the locavore movement, who isn’t sitting around waiting for change.
- Sarabeth Levine – another great baker with a mission and a vision
- Mimi Sheraton – Former restaurant critic for the New York Times and an exceptionally independent-minded and passionate authority.
This entry was posted in FOOD, PEOPLE AND PLACES
. Bookmark the permalink